Just like Taco's but with a bun instead of a shell
- Grill or Griddle
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 16 oz Chunky Salsa
- 16 oz Mexican Style Cheese
- 1 Package Hamburger Bun
- Sour Cream
- Mix Ground Beef with Taco Seasoning until fully combined. You can add Salt and Pepper also if you desire. If you would like you can also add the mexican cheese and mix that in also.
- Make 1/4 lb patty's with the mixed burger. Then grill until desired tempiture.
- You could also toast the buns while the burgers are cooking if you would like.
- If you did not add cheese to the mix top burgers just before removing the burger's so it can melt some onto the burger, or if you like extra cheese go ahead and add more even if you added some to the burgers before hand.
- Remove burgers and top with your favorage toppings; Salsa, Tomato, lettuce, Onion, Sour Cream
Our family loves making these, it is a nice way to have tacos without the mess of them falling apart as you eat them. You could still eat these with a shell if you wanted, we have tried this a few time’s also, but you may need to use two shells to be able to wrap it all the way around. You could also cook these in the oven or a skillet.